Welcome to Wera Plants!
Sempervivums are one of the most beautiful Succulents to have in your garden. Since we have a large collection of Sempervivums the one we send to you will not be exactly the same as shown in the picture.
The picture is just for reference, when you order you get a similar plant in the same size pot.
Check out our Instagram page for some tips on various plants.
We hope you enjoy our plants :)
Please read the below description carefully
- The picture is a representation of how the succulent looks like. You will receive a similar plant.
- Succulents come bare-rooted only
- We make sure we pack your succulents carefully in a cardboard box. They are tightly secured with additional protection (Bubble Wrap and Paper) so that they do not move around and have no damage.
- Unfortunately, during some instances, some leaves might drop off from the plant. Keep the leaves and you can propagate them to make more succulents.
- Succulents might look slightly different as they stay in a box while in transit. Make sure you use the Succulents and Cacti potting mix and repot them as soon as possible.
- We are trying our best o update our website as quickly as possible. If you are looking for any succulent in particular, please feel free to message us (Facebook link below)
- We do post orders only on Mondays and if in NSW on Tuesdays as well. The cut-off time for posting on Mondays would be Thursday of the previous week.