Echeveria Blood Maria
Please read the below description carefully
- The picture is a representation of how the succulent looks like. You will receive a similar plant.
- Succulents come bare-rooted only
- We make sure we pack your succulents carefully in a cardboard box. They are tightly secured with additional protection (Bio fill Void fill) so that they do not move around and have no damage.
- Unfortunately, during some instances, some leaves might drop off from the plant. Keep the leaves and you can propagate them to make more succulents.
- Succulents might look slightly different as they stay in a box while in transit. Make sure you use the Succulents and Cacti potting mix and repot them as soon as possible.
- We are trying our best o update our website as quickly as possible. If you are looking for any succulent in particular, please feel free to message us (Facebook link below)
- We do post orders only on Mondays and if in NSW on Tuesdays as well. The cut-off time for posting on Mondays would be Thursday of the previous week.